Friday, February 4, 2011

RAW52, Week 3 and 5

So I realized that I never blogged about RAW52 week 3....

TaDa.

Recycled scraps from when I was first learning to solder.
Repurposed, Reborn, Relived.





RAW52, Week 5.

Etched brass, oxidized.

Experimenting with some very organic ideas and shapes.
This is officially phase 1.










I am absolutely loving this group and project.  It's a great way to keep me moving forward, even when my studio is so cold that I had to cut the tips of the fingers off of my gloves so that I can work without my hands turning in to icicles!!!


To find out more about RAW52, go HERE.



....................................................................................................
xoxoxxx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Loving them !

I feel your pain...I had to get a space heater for my studio it was becoming painful to work!

kathleen xx

E² - Esther Eve Metalsmith said...

LOL, yes. I'm in Texas, so it's really only a few weeks out of the year that it's this desperately cold...usually I'm sweating ;o)

Thank you for the sweet comment!