Sunday, January 30, 2011

RAW52 #4

This week, life escaped me, and left the bits and pieces of my metal love,
strewn about unfinished on my bench.

Without further ado, here below is my Ring a Week 2011 number 4.

A beautiful creamy feather, once owned by one of the fat ducks floating about contendly on the Concho River this weekend.  I'm not sure if they are aware of losing it, but unfortunately my antics of jumping about on the shore of the river yelling for the owner, accomplished nothing but some odd sqwaking in my general direction.  So I turned it into my ring for the week, since I realized while I was living my life this week I had run out of time to meet my personal deadline.



Here's to greater dreams of rings to be made this week, out of metal.


........................................................................................
xoxoxxx




No comments: