Wednesday, June 3, 2009

custom-o-rama

lately i have been inundated with custom orders...it's truely been a blessing. a WHOOPING thank you and HUG for all those that have partaken in the goods ;o)

now, throughly immersed in the site updating, shop updating, new photo design, new technique trial-n-errors in the studio, show planning and partaking....i'm IN THE MODE, as they say.
for now, bewilder yourself with a few photos of my custom pieces, most flew out the door before i had a chance to whip out my camera!













2 comments:

Jenn said...

Ahhh! Another beautiful metalsmith blog. Beautiful work! And you're from Dallas! I lived there for 9 years. I've been in Hong Kong for 6 months now on my Asia adventure. Having fun with my jewelry hobby.

E² - Esther Eve Metalsmith said...

Why thank you so much Jenn!

That must be quite a change going from Texas to Hong Kong! My gosh!

I noticed on your profile that you are a Network Admin geek...I have my degree in that vary thing! I chose not to pursue that area of expertise however, and am now working in film and video as a day job, metalsmith by night ;o>

Thank you for browsing around on my site, you are wonderfully sweet ;o)


Eve