Friday, January 7, 2011

RAW52 - Week 1

So 52 rings, for the year of 2011.

I am part of a wonderful group of talented metalsmiths, all participating in the Ring A Week 2011 Challenge (RAW2011)!

Last year, many participated in a RING A DAY....wow.  I wanted to join in, but knew I could never make a complete piece of jewelry every day due to my schedule.  So this year when I heard about the RAW, I knew that this was actually feasable for me to accomplish.

I will be blogging about my progress, but you can find the official blog HERE



So without further ado, I present my RAW52, Week 1


I have brought back my popular Hammerhead Series


This one has a lovely Laguna Saginite


Oxidized and rusticated to perfection


Tumbled for brillance


In a glorious size 8

Available this evening for purchase in my Etsy Store!

No comments: