Sunday, August 15, 2010

rekindling the fire...

so it's finally happening...I'M GOING TO BE A FULL TIME METALSMITH!!!

beginning tomorrow, I will be completely and fully, self-employed, doing something I absolutely adore.

I must thank my incredible Airman Hubby, because without his faith and belief in me, I wouldn't be able to do this.

money will be tight, times will be tough, and necessity may call me to get a part time job beginning in a month or so...but I would wash windows or clean toilets if it means that I would be free to create, and hammer, and torch, and solder, and LIVE THE ARTISTS DREAM!!! 

ok, thats a BIG maybe on the cleaning of the toilets.  I dont' want to get ahead of myself here, but I suppose if it came down to that, I would clean toilets a few days a week to allow the rest of the time for me to try to get my jewelry business off the ground.

Anyone have any dirty toilets in the San Antonio or San Angelo area?



YOU will soon see some big changes...Etsy shop re-opening this week, lots of new pieces posted very soon, blog re-vamping, much more action EVERYWHERE.

I'm in it, fully immersed, and I'm IN LOVE!!! 

No comments: